Update as at 1.45pm, 24 December: Please note that our remaining Santa Sessions for today have been filled by customers in-centre who have already registered at the Santa Set. We are now unable to guarantee that new customers will receive a booking time on arrival at the Santa Set.
Your wellbeing is at the top of Santa’s list, so visits and photos are a little different this year. Physical distancing is being practiced and you will be invited to sit on seating next to Santa instead of his knee or chair.
How Santa Visits Work*
1. Register at Santa’s House at Centre Court and you’ll receive a Booking Number via text message
2. You can then shop or get a coffee while you wait
3. Santa will text you when he is ready (giving you 10 minutes notice)
4. Present Santa’s text message at the Entry Gate to Santa's House
5. Scan the COVID QR Tracing Code & enter your details
6. Enjoy a magical Santa visit
*Registration options are available to customers without a mobile phone. Conditions of Entry apply and can be viewed at Santa's House.
Thursday 24 December: 9am - 5pm