SHAVING CREAM FOAM PAINTING
Messy and fun. The perfect combination. Plus, you’ll end up with a finished product that your kids can hang on the fridge!
What you’ll need:
A skewer / chopstick
Paint in a variety of colours
- Fill your tray with a generous amount of shaving cream
- Let the kids play around with the cream, rubbing it all over the tray with their hands. This is the fun, messy part!
- Smooth out the cream, so it’s flat and even all over the tray.
- Squeeze your coloured paint over the top of the cream. Splotches, dots and swirls will work perfectly here.
- Using your skewer / chopstick, swirl the paint throughout the shaving cream.
- Lay your cardboard sheet over the top of the paint, leaving for a few seconds.
- Take off your cardboard. After leaving it to sit for a minute or so, use the spatula to gently scrape off the excess layer of shaving cream
- Your colourful cardboard canvas is now ready to be hung up on the fridge, wall or used to cut into fun shapes!